AXI (Astragraphia Xprins Indonesia)

 

PT Astragraphia Xprins Indonesia (AXI) is established on February 14, 2014.

AXI is the latest subsidiary of PT Astra Graphia Tbk – supporting the Information Technology business line of the Astra Group. AXI establishment is an affiliate transaction for the company, because 99.9% of its shares is owned by PT Astra Graphia Tbk (Astragraphia) and the remaining 0.1% is owned by PT Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT). AGIT is a subsidiary of Astragraphia with more than 99.99% share ownership.

AXI focuses on business development that is related to Office Services (Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Document Outsourcing and Distribution) through three of their business units, namely Layan Gerak, Xprins, and Layan Gerak Xpress. The synergy of these three solutions is expected to transform AXI into The Preferred Partner in Office Services.

Management

Sahat M. SihombingPresident Director
Leonard SinagaDirector
Wisnu AndhikaHead of E-Purchasing Project
Andry IrawanChief of Sales & Channel Operation
Suyanni SapoetroChief of Marketing & Corporate Communication
Tjen Te HauChief of AXIQoe.com
Adi VidyantoChief of Strategic Business Planning & PrintQoe.com